Survey Digital Photovoltaics signed within January 2021 contracts for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of eleven (11) photovoltaic parks of 400kW and 500kW, in various areas throughout Greece. Specifically, they are the following projects:
- Mesovarda Spata – 499.5 kW
- Velanideza Spata – 499.5 kW
- Voula-Varda Spata – 499.5 kW
- Peristeria-Sykamino Oropos – 399.60 kW
- Goumia Ampelonas Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Evernozi Ampelonas Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Kasian Tyrnavos Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Kotroules Tyrnavos Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Dalouka – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 499.60 kW
- Souvala – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 399.60 kW
- Gefiraki – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 399.60 kW
The equipment that will be used for the panels is from the companies Trina, Upsolar and Znshine, while for the inverters from the companies Sungrow, Huawei and Goodwe. The projects will be financed by National Bank of Greece Leasing and Alpha Bank, and will have completed their construction by the end of April 2021.
Along with the complete package of EPC services, Survey Digital supports its customers in receiving very competitive financing packages, through Alpha Bank. For mature projects looking for a quality EPC package accompanied by a flexible funding program, Survey Digital executives are available to discuss possible collaboration. Those interested can contact the company at 210 6044212 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.