Survey Digital Photovoltaics Single Shareholder SA recently received a production certificate from RAE, the Regulatory Authority for Energy, for 125 MW from its privately owned portfolio of 500 MW, the company announced in a statement. These are the following projects:
- PV Unit 6,000.96kW at the location “Kalamitis” of the Municipality of Thebes in the Prefecture of Viotia.
- PV Unit 6,360.44kW at the location “Paliodendros” of the Municipality of Aktio-Vonitsa in the prefecture of Etoloakarnania.
- PV Unit 9,999.00kW at the location “Koumaries” area Agios Ioannis, Municipality of Katerini, Prefecture of Pieria.
- PV Unit 44,645.00kW at the location “Yangova” area Arnaia, Municipality of Aristotle, Prefecture of Chalkidiki.
- PV Unit 58,437.72kW at the location “Yangova” area Arnaia, Municipality of Aristotle, Prefecture of Chalkidiki.
The company has secured for its entire approved portfolio the financing of the investments by Alpha Bank, while the permitting of the projects is performed with company’s own funds and with signed pre-lease-purchase agreements for the land plots. The entire permitting process (environmental and grid connection terms) is expected to be completed by April 2021.
The company’s target is the participation of these first projects in the RAE tenders for locking a guaranteed price within 2021, with the start of the construction of the projects and the relevant interconnection networks from the summer of 2021.
It is worth noting that Survey Digital Photovoltaics Single Shareholder SA is a company of purely Greek interests, with strong extroversion and vast experience in the photovoltaic sector. The company has been active in the sector since 2006.
For more information, visit the company website www.survey-digital.com, or contact through the social media (www.linkedin.com/company/survey-digital, www.facebook.com/SurveyDigitalPhotovoltaics, www.instagram.com/surveydigitalphotovoltaics).