“Survey Digital Photovoltaics SA (Athens, Greece), an expert company in renewable energy and power electronics, and Alfen (Almere, The Netherlands), an expert company in electricity grid and EV charging technology, have announced a Field Service partnership for the Greek territory, starting with Athens and Thessaloniki.
Survey Digital engineers have received technical training from ALFEN in order to execute Field Service activities in accordance with OEM specifications. This will mark the beginning of ALFEN’s ambitious growth throughout Greece in EV charging supported by SD’s extensive experience and knowledge of the Greek market.
“We are thrilled about our new collaboration and we are honored to enter a new era in electromobility, with a company that has such expertise and magnitude”, said Dr. Kostis Daniilidis, Managing Partner of Survey Digital Photovoltaics SA.
“Survey Digital has shown themselves as a reliable partner in this young EV-charging industry. We are looking forward to expanding the market together in Greece providing top customer support towards our Alfen customers”, said Eric Boers, Manager Global Service Operations Alfen Charging Equipment.
Survey Digital Photovoltaics signed within January 2021 contracts for the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of eleven (11) photovoltaic parks of 400kW and 500kW, in various areas throughout Greece. Specifically, they are the following projects:
- Mesovarda Spata – 499.5 kW
- Velanideza Spata – 499.5 kW
- Voula-Varda Spata – 499.5 kW
- Peristeria-Sykamino Oropos – 399.60 kW
- Goumia Ampelonas Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Evernozi Ampelonas Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Kasian Tyrnavos Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Kotroules Tyrnavos Larissa – 499.5 kW
- Dalouka – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 499.60 kW
- Souvala – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 399.60 kW
- Gefiraki – Nea Aghialos – Volos – 399.60 kW
The equipment that will be used for the panels is from the companies Trina, Upsolar and Znshine, while for the inverters from the companies Sungrow, Huawei and Goodwe. The projects will be financed by National Bank of Greece Leasing and Alpha Bank, and will have completed their construction by the end of April 2021.
Along with the complete package of EPC services, Survey Digital supports its customers in receiving very competitive financing packages, through Alpha Bank. For mature projects looking for a quality EPC package accompanied by a flexible funding program, Survey Digital executives are available to discuss possible collaboration. Those interested can contact the company at 210 6044212 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Survey Digital Photovoltaics Single Shareholder SA recently received a production certificate from RAE, the Regulatory Authority for Energy, for 125 MW from its privately owned portfolio of 500 MW, the company announced in a statement. These are the following projects:
- PV Unit 6,000.96kW at the location “Kalamitis” of the Municipality of Thebes in the Prefecture of Viotia.
- PV Unit 6,360.44kW at the location “Paliodendros” of the Municipality of Aktio-Vonitsa in the prefecture of Etoloakarnania.
- PV Unit 9,999.00kW at the location “Koumaries” area Agios Ioannis, Municipality of Katerini, Prefecture of Pieria.
- PV Unit 44,645.00kW at the location “Yangova” area Arnaia, Municipality of Aristotle, Prefecture of Chalkidiki.
- PV Unit 58,437.72kW at the location “Yangova” area Arnaia, Municipality of Aristotle, Prefecture of Chalkidiki.
The company has secured for its entire approved portfolio the financing of the investments by Alpha Bank, while the permitting of the projects is performed with company’s own funds and with signed pre-lease-purchase agreements for the land plots. The entire permitting process (environmental and grid connection terms) is expected to be completed by April 2021.
The company’s target is the participation of these first projects in the RAE tenders for locking a guaranteed price within 2021, with the start of the construction of the projects and the relevant interconnection networks from the summer of 2021.
It is worth noting that Survey Digital Photovoltaics Single Shareholder SA is a company of purely Greek interests, with strong extroversion and vast experience in the photovoltaic sector. The company has been active in the sector since 2006.
For more information, visit the company website www.survey-digital.com, or contact through the social media (www.linkedin.com/company/survey-digital, www.facebook.com/SurveyDigitalPhotovoltaics, www.instagram.com/surveydigitalphotovoltaics).