Two of the Mediterranean’s most important summits, the 3rd Mediterranean Oil & Gas Summit and the 8th Balkans Petroleum, have merged for Mediterranean Gas & Energy Week, a major online oil & gas event, taking place take January 19 to 21.
Following the success of the Global E&P Summit and the regional Africa Upstream, Gas & LNG Summit, North Africa’s governments will be gathering again to meet with European and Balkans officials and IOCs at the Mediterranean Gas & Energy Week, organized by IN-VR, global leader in investment networking.
Key IOCs, investors and service providers will present their new opportunities and solutions, and network with attendees
Top-ranked government officials from the region, including Greece, Montenegro, Malta and Albania, will present their licensing rounds, LNG mega-projects, and new midstream projects, together with the Mediterranean’s most-established investors and new players, including Shell, TAQA Arabia, Dana Gas and Enagas.
Also, over its three days, the event promises to be filled with networking opportunities and the latest upstream and midstream developments.
Participants will include:
● Vladan Dubljević, Director, Montenegro Hydrocarbon Administration
● Alexandra Sdoukou, Secretary General for Energy and Mineral Resources, Ministry of the Environment and Energy of Greece
● Adrian Bylyku, Executive Director, AKBN
● Dr Albert Caruana, Director General, Continental Shelf Department, Office of the Prime Minister, Malta
● Khaled Abu Bakr, Executive Chairman, TAQA Arabia
● Patrick Allman-Ward, CEO, Dana Gas
● Francisco de la Flor, Director of International Organizations, Enagas
● Morris J. Becker, Senior Exploration Geoscientist – Portfolio & New Business, Middle East and Africa, Shell
● Charles Ellinas, CEO, EC Cyprus Natural Hydrocarbons Company Ltd (eCNHC)