IN-VR is organizing the Argentina Oil, Gas & Energy Summit under the Endorsement of the British Argentine Chamber of Commerce, taking place completely online on May 12, 2020.
The event, gathering key authorities and investors, will focus on Argentina’s plans in the current oil price landscape, the COVID-19 impact on the market, Vaca Muerta, one of the largest shale formations in the world, and Argentina’s LNG plans.
The summit will gather government officials, key IOCs, investors and service providers that will discuss these topics and network with attendees online in sessions and private B2B meeting rooms.
All profits from tickets will be donated to NGOs and charities that support doctors combating the coronavirus and groups most affected in Argentina.
Key topics on the agenda:
● How will the current oil price landscape affect Argentina?
● How will the coronavirus affect Argentina?
● Argentina’s shale oil government policies
● Identifying E&P opportunities in Vaca Muerta
● Service provider opportunities in Vaca Muerta
● Argentina’s future plans for LNG
● What are the best companies to partner with in Argentina?
● Q&A: How do foreign investors view Argentina’s oil & gas industry?
● Human resources needs in Vaca Muerta and Argentina.
● Daniel Dreizzen, Former Secretary of Energy Planning, Argentina
● Jimena Blanco, Head of Americas, Maplecroft
● Gabriela Aguilar, General Manager, Excelerate
● Diego Garcia, Partner, Bain
● Claudio Spurkel, Global Sales Business Development Manager, Agira
● Mark LaCour, Oil & Gas Expert & Editor in Chief, Oil and Gas Global Network
For further information visit: